The Few Rules:
* Before you ask a question, please check the MEMORIES (The text says "Memories" next to the community userpic.) TONS of questions have been catagorized! Also look at the "Entry Tags" to the left of this post.
* Please, keep it PG13. (aka "work safe", no showing "bits")
* Please, ONLY ON TOPIC posts! Keep it on Fursuits you have built, Tutorials, or questions on how to build them, only. (Not "What critter should I make?", etc please figure that out maybe in LJ FursuitLounge before you come here to build it)
* Feel free to show any "HOW TOs" / Tutorials on creating things. THIS is what the community was made for!
* For Fursuit Auctions / Sales / Wanting a Quote for something, please post to fursuitauctions! If you're looking to buy or sell fursuits, parts, or costume items, join that community!
* For showing off your work, please limit the front of the post to ONE small picture (please, no larger than 250px by 250px), then for multiple pictures, please use the LJ-cut (see here: http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqb
Use this: <lj-cut text="TEXT">ENTRY </lj-cut>
Do not put any spaces in the < > brackets. TEXT= what the link will say. ENTRY= what you put in the entry inside the cut. This can be pictures, text, etc
* Please, Do not lock comments. Keep them open.
* Constructive criticism IS ALLOWED. Be aware you may have some members comment on how to improve your work if you end up posting pictures unless you specifically say "Please, no crits on this" (or something along those lines. )
* NO FLAME WARS!
23rd-Mar-2013 11:26 am - The Rules for LJ Fursuit - Please read and Folow....
17th-Jan-2017 10:39 am - Questions for a Partial Suit
14th-Jan-2017 12:15 pm - Furring with spray glue
12th-Jan-2017 03:58 pm - Drybrushing.
11th-Jan-2017 07:41 am - Zippers....
9th-Jan-2017 05:14 pm - Assembling my second head
8th-Jan-2017 02:12 am - Dropping the crotch with minimal padding
6th-Jan-2017 11:21 am - Second hand opinion needed
4th-Jan-2017 09:05 pm - Question about sizing body suits
3rd-Jan-2017 10:34 pm - Recommended Red Fox fur for a somewhat realistic suit?
3rd-Jan-2017 04:19 pm - Tyber mills quality?