..ONCE AGAIN I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND |D. I am special I know I know. HOWEVER this one will be a beautiful fox (maybe with 2-3 tails) with white fur and red, orange and black accents,inspired by the PS2 game, Okami. I have a few questions on how I am going to make it.
1) What would you suggest to use for airbrushing red markings? Would you even suggest it or would you just suggest using red for to make the markings for they aren't THAT complicated (red around the eyes, red ears and random red furs in the tufts of the side of the face.) If I shouldn't do airbrushing, do you know of any white fur with red hairs in it I can use for the cheek tufts?
2) Asian eyes. Follow-me Asian eyes. How do you suggest doing these? Globe or stick-fingers-in (I would prefer the second cause globes fog easily)? The eyes are bright blue, would you suggest using buckram for the entire eye so that I can see through it or just the pupils? Also, where would I get buckram if I wanted to use it.
3) Fur. I need to find fur. Shorter fur for the head (crimson red, white, black and sunset orange[orange is only for a band on the tail]), nice long fur for the tail and maybe arms and feet (or bodysuit if I can). Any suggestions on what length of fur for the tail/feet/hands/(bodysuit?)? Where would you suggest I get fur for rather cheap yet not fun fur and still of nice quality for I am poor and jobless and relying on parents mainly for money.
4) I am still going! Sorry guys. I am highly curious. I have a real fox tail I bought at a con that is just BEAUTIFUL with the motion. Any way to suggest getting a realistic type of motion from a tail? I am thinking about making a tail with a chain in it with some stuffing so that it can wag and swing. If I was going to do the chain (unless you guys suggest something else I can do) how would you suggest I keep it in place in the tail? Also keep in mind the tails are rather large, fluffy (poofy, not fat) and rather long.
5) Gems. My character has three orange gems. One on its forehead, and one in each bottom corner of the eyes. What would you suggest using for the gems as I want them relatively close to the color of the orange fur and the paint on the nails. They are sunset colored. Also, how would I attach them? By cutting out a small piece of the fur or just gluing them directly onto the fur?
Okay. I am done for now. Watch me come up with more questions to pester you guys with. This will be my second fursuit, done on a balaclava base with foam. I may sew a bit more of the seams (the large ones) than hot glue them to make this head look really nice since I will be using a higher quality of fur than I used for my first fursuit.