SO, This is more then a little late, since I finished this back in Feb. But thought I'd share it none the less :3http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5303892
And here's a little Info about it:
Hair is wool and synth yarn hand sewn on, and some real hair braided into that.
Horns were TERRIBLEY painted 'demon' horns I got at halloween and worked over. LOVE THEM! Cheap, and SUPER light.
Jaw was static, but open for airflow, and straw drinking
Vision is from small eyeholes that were covered with a thinly stretched black fabric. Pretty good. Saw in kind of dark light rooms easily. :)
All the markings on the face (which is covered just with polar fleece, pulled over a foam face base I carved) are done in sharpie, actually. X3 I love my Sharpies. They do me so right.
It was a HUGE success at the event I made it for. But had some SERIOUS issues I wanted to address for the next event.
Take out a BUNCH of the lower back length hair (weight and HEAT issues)
Better/Darker markings (which I did since this picture was taken)
More depth to the horns
Adding some Throat skin lol
I'll be sure to post the updated version of her, when I'm done.
ALSO, if you want to see a full body pic of the entire costume (everything but the feet were made by me) You can go here:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5294251/